Cora's Breakfast and Lunch

Location: 1475 Bedford Highway, Bedford, NS

Rating: 4.5/5 Stars

Review: This morning we decided to go to Cora's for breakfast. We arrived around 10am and for once there was no lineup which was great. We walked in and were seated promptly. 

I ordered the Chirizo-Holume Skillet which I really enjoyed. My wife ordered the Joe Construction and my daughter the Morning Hotdog which they both enjoyed.

Cora's has always had great food, but their one area of opportunity at this location is a lack of staffing which is an issue in many places these days. This is my main reason for rating a 4.5 Star as the food was good but service could have been better which I know is due to a lack of ataffing.

    Joe Construction
    Chorizo-Holume Skillet
    
    TD Court (Bedford)

Comments