Fry Daddy's - Middle Sackville

Address: 1622 Sackville Dr., Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia, B4E 3A8

Rating: 4.3 stars

Description: After a couple of recommendations I thought I would give their breakfast a try.

We arrived at 10:45am as we didn't realize they open at 11:00am so we decided to wait 15 minutes.

I ordered the meat lovers skillet, my wife ordered the 2 egg platter which included tea or coffee. My daughter ordered the kids meal corn dog and fries which came with a free desert. The waitress also gave us a kids club meal card where if you buy 6 kids meals the 7th is free.

I really enjoyed the meat lovers skillet but it was on the small side comparing against other skillets that I have had for $16. The one thing I will note is that there was no kids breakfast without eggs. My daughter did enjoy the corn dog and LOVED their fries which was her favorite so far. My wife enjoyed the 2 egg platter and eapecially the home fries. For desert I had a piece of their coconut cream pie which was amazing and tasted homemade but the waitress said it was brought in. 

The waitress was friendly and served out food hot and promptly at the same time.

I am only reason I am giving 4.3/5 stars is the price for the value of what we received as I felt it was a little over priced but it is still very good quality food and worth while trying.

Outside
Sign on Door
Inside (pic #1)
Inside (pic #2)
Inside (pic #3)
Meat Lovers Skillet
2 Egg Platter
Corn Dog & Fries

Comments