Tanoor - Bedford

Address: 771 Bedford Highway, Bedford, NS, B4A 1A1

Rating: 5/5 Stars

Description of Experience: I had a recommendation to try Tanoor on the bedford highway and had been meaning to for awhile, but I finally decided to stop in.

I ordered the mixed beef and chicken shawarm to try both types and I was very impressed with not only the quality but the amount of food you get for your money. You really can't go wrong if you love middle eastern food (especially shawarma). The chicken was tender, moist and delicious. The beef was really good as well and was not overly salty. My wife really enjoyed her shawarma plate and shared it with my daughter, and still took home enough for another meal. The value of the food we received was second to no one.

This is a place to go when your really hungry and you will not leave disappointed! We will most definitely be back! 👍👍


Inside (Pic #1)
Inside (Pic #2)
Menu
Mixed Beef & Chicken Shawarma Plate

Chicken Shawarma Plate

Order of Grape Leaves

Comments