360 Lounge

Location: 815 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, NS

Rating: 2/5 Stars

Review: To be frank, I am not happy about writing this review but I need to be honest about my experience. I always try to support local businesses and don't like to write bad reviews but this review is only about todays experience as I am sure others have had better ones than we did.

We wanted to try a new place so decided to give 360 Lounge a try. We arrived and were greeted and sested promptly. The waitress was polite and friendly, and quickly took our orders once we decided what we wanted. I actually really liked the decor of the reataurant with the hanging lights and decorated beams.

The menu sounded good, but we were all disappointed with the food and the value of what we got for the money we paid. My wife and I split a 15" Greek Pizza and my daughter ordered the French Rose Burger with fries. My daughter only took one bite of the burger and didn't want to eat it so she gave it to me and she ate the fries and shared our pizza with us. The pizza was thin crust but the crust reminded me of the Dr. Oetker frozen pizzas. The peppers were cut in large chunks and there was very little feta chese on the pizza. Honestly, it was more like a veggie pizza than a Greek pizza and for the price that was not what we were expecting. The flavor was okay, but not worth the money.

The burger had a lot of sauce which reminded of a nacho cheese dip mixed with something and did not have much lettuce or any other vegtables on it. It was subpar in the world of burgers that I have tried so not something I would recommend.

I am rating 2/5 stars mostly because of the value of the food for what we received. This place has a lot of potential but the quality and value need to improved first.

    Outside Photo
   
    Inside Decor
    
    Inside Decor
    
    Menu
    French Rose Burger and Fries
    15" Greek Pizza

Comments