Chicking

Location: 608 Bedford Highway, Halifax, NS, B3M 2L8

Rating: 5 Stars

Description: I took my best friend out to dinner for his birthday and told him he pick any restaurant. I had previously told him about Chicking so he wanted to give it a try.

We arrived around 5:30pm and there was only one other group there, so we were waited on promptly. After looking at the menu we decided on the Castle Burger. I went with sweet potatoe fries and my friend got regular fries. We also ordered a 4pc side of chicken to share.

As expected they did not disappoint. The food was fresh, hot and very tasty! Out of all the places that I have tried fried chicken, Chicking is my go-to when I want fried Chicken. I have been here many times and the food is always consistant and always delicious! 

If I had to try and point out an area of opportunity, the only thing I think could be a little better is the price. When you purchase a burger it comes by itself with no fries or side which makes it cost more than a typical fast food place, but on the other hand the quality is better as well so it is debatable. My suggestion to be more competitive, would be to offer a combo meal for around $15 or $16 and I think it would draw more people in. 

Castle Burger & side if Sweet Potatoe Fries
Top Picture
Left side of Resturant
Right side of Restaurant
Decor

Comments