Let's Ko

Location: 30 Damascus Rd #110, Bedford, NS B4A 0C1

Rating: 4.8/5

Review: We have visited this location twice now and the food was good both times, but there were a couple of minor opportunities for improvement. However, nothing that would keep me from returning as a customer because both myself and my family enjoyed the food.

The restaurant was clean. The staff were welcoming and very friendly. The service was quick and the food was fresh and tasty. The only reason I am rating a 4.8 instead of a 5 is because of the few minor things. The only areas of opportunity was the egg on my Tofu Bibimbap was well done which I consider to be partially my fault because I did not ask for it to be done over easy, but I was not asked how I wanted it done either. The only other thing was that it would of been nice to have a fee more pieces of the deep fried Tofu as there was only about 5 bite size pieces. 

My only other recommendation would be to consider investing in stone bowls that can be heated so the bibimbap can be served sizzling. It adds a nice flare to the dish and makes the rice nice and crispy.

On another note I recently learned about the family tragedy that this family has experienced, and I sincerely hope the community will support this small business to help them through this very difficult time. I know we will be back to do our part. My sincerest condolences to this family for their loss.

    Miso Soup
    Tofu Bibimbap
    Seafood Soon-Tofu
Spicy Tuna Roll

Outside the Restaurant
     Menu

Comments