PUR & Simple


Review: We decided to give PUR & Simple a try for breakfast. We arrived around 11am and the restaurant was packed. They took my name and number asmed that we wait in our car until called. We only waited about 5 minutes and I received a text a table was available.

We were seated and given menus and brought water. The waitress came back and took our order. I ordered the Ray's Extravaganza Skillet with toast. My wife ordered Popular, and my daughter ordered Carole's Cinna-Cakes without the caramel.

The waitress was friendly, the service was prompt and our food was served hot. Everyone enjoyed their meal. 

Area of Opportunity: Really the only area of opportunity would be regarding the value/price of our meals. Honestly, the food was good but it was overpriced. Now that I have tried their breakfast I am not sure it is worth the money as I know of other restaurants that I can get a simar quantity and quality of food for almost half of what we paid which does not make it worth while in my eyes. This is why I am rating 3 stars because of the lack of value. Although this business is very busy right now, I believe this will change as inflation rises. I wish them the best but I highly doubt we will be back.

    Ray's Extravaganza Skillet
    Popular
    Carole's Cinna-Cakes (without caramel)

Comments