Seashore Restaurant

Address: 8467 Highway #1, Methegan, Nova Scotia

Rating:  3.8/5 Stars

I prefer to support locally owned restaurants when possibke, so I thought we would give the Seashore Restaurant a try. The food we ordereded was decent but the value of what we received dor the price we paid I thought was a little high. My only issue with the birfer was that American yellow (fake) cheese was used instead of real cheddar. My wife enjoyed the Western sandwich which was essientially an omlette inside the sandwich. My daughter enjoyed the hotdog and onion rings. I agreed with my daughter that the onion rings were good, but I would have liked to see them more seperate as many of them were stuck together which made them more difficult to eat.

Personally I enjoy a good deep fried icecream but this one was quite a bit different than other ones I have had in the past. The batter/crust was rather doughy and the icecream inside was rock hard. Almost like it wasn't deepfried long enough but not sure. Others that I have tried have had crispy coatings with the icecream just starting to melt inside a little. All in all, this is why I am rating this experience a 3.8/5, but I would still recommend to give it a try as I do see many good reviews and our experience might of been a one off.

Western Sandwich & Sweet Potatoe Fries

Kids Menu - Hot Dog & Onion Rings
Blue Rock Burger & Onion Rings

Comments